The main diseases that chickens will get are as follows:
- Viral diseases. Also known as infectious diseases, which can spread infections, such as Marek, Infectious Newcastle Disease, Avian Influenza, Infectious Bursal Disease, Infectious Bronchitis, Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Infectious Rhinitis, Egg Drop Comprehensive Disease and so on. Use antiviral drugs (such as New Bird Quick, Antiviral Special, King Kong, Jin Si Ke Du Wang).
2. Bacterial diseases: caused by bacterial infections, such as colibacillosis, mycoplasmosis, salmonellosis, etc., treated with antibiotics (such as enterotoxin double-effect, clacillin, sabacin, etc.).
3. Parasitic diseases. Caused by parasites, such as coccidiosis, chicken nematode disease, tapeworm disease, histotrichomoniasis, etc., coccidiosis is treated with anticoccidial drugs (such as potent ball kill or ball killer).
4. Nutritional deficiencies. It is caused by one or several nutritional deficiencies. For example, rickets are caused by vitamin A deficiency; laying hens lay soft eggs and thin-shelled eggs, which are caused by lack or imbalance of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin A and D ( Emulsification and replenishment) treatment. Feather pecking and hair loss are caused by lack of amino acids, and amino acid (aminopeptide energy) treatment should be supplemented. Wait
5. Physiological metabolic diseases, caused by physiological metabolism, such as fatty liver. To recover through conditioning.
In more detail, it should be dealt with according to the condition of the infected chicken. It is best to prevent it first, nutrition and health care + disinfection health care, and treatment as a supplement. I hope you can get better economic benefits from breeding!
Post time: Jan-06-2022