16L Plant Protection Uav Unid Profession Agricultural Pesticide Spray Equipment Drone with GPS
Paking & Shipping
Agricultural unmanned sprayer
(1) What kind of drone does your family do?
A: We mainly make multi-rotor drones, mainly plant protection drones, and also support customized models. If you have other needs, you can send them to me, and I will ask our project to see if we can do it. Oh
(2) What models do you have for plant protection? / What is the load capacity of your plant protection? / How many pesticides can a drone hold? ......
A: We currently have 5, 10, 16, 22, 31, 52, 60kg.
Now the best ones on the market are 10, 16, 22, and 31kg models, which are also our best-selling models.
5, 10, 16, 22, 31kg, we basically have a small amount in stock, and the delivery time is generally within one week;
52 and 60kg are rarely ordered, we will not stock them, and the delivery time will be 2 to 3 weeks.
(3) How many axes does your machine have? /How many rotors does your machine have?
A: 5kg is a quadrotor. 10, 16, 22, 31, 52kg are six rotors, 60kg is eight rotors
(4) How far can the plane fly? / How far is the remote control?
A: The remote control distance is 7~12 kilometers, and we set a radius of 1 kilometer for the electronic fence. In principle, the working distance should not exceed 500 meters.
(5) How high can the plane fly?
Answer: The system sets a height limit of 20 meters and a height limit of 2 meters to 4 meters for the tip of the plant.
(6) How long can the plane fly? How much can you spray?
Answer: The working time is generally ten minutes, and it is estimated that 40 acres per hour
(7) How much land can the plant protection machine spray in a day?
Answer: 40 acres per hour is the conventional 10kg. If you speed up the speed, increase the load, and increase the flow rate, the spraying efficiency can also be increased.
(8) What is the best working height?
Answer: The spraying height is generally 2 meters to 4 meters above the tip of the plant.
(9) What is the spray flow rate?
Answer: 1.4-6 liters/minute, different models, different nozzles, different flow rates. For example, the flow rate of single nozzle and double nozzle is different. The same nozzle, small water pump, medium water pump and large water pump, the flow is also different. Generally, you can probably know the flow rate of your model by spraying two pots of water.
(10) Battery flight time?
A: The plant protection aircraft generally fly for 13-17 minutes, and the operation time is generally 6-8 minutes, with a maximum of 10 minutes.